The SGWF uses WWE 2k19 on PC to simulate matches. If you have this version of the game, you can create your own wrestler and then upload it. PS/XBOX: Please take screenshots or a make a video of your CAW so we can go through and see details.
Our CAW guidelines are subject to change.
- Uploads: Please mark your wrestlers with the hashtag: #Stonegrasp or #SGWF.
- Approval: All CAWs are subject to approval by Stone before admittance to the federation.
- Removal: All CAWs are subject to removal at any time by Stone. Please see our rules: https://stonegrasp.com/?page_id=541
- Obtaining a CaW. See our rules here: https://stonegrasp.com/?page_id=541
If you do not have WWE 2k19 on PC (or the community servers have been shut down), we ask you to use the following guidelines when creating your wrestler. At this point, the simpler it is, the faster you’re going to be put into the federation.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Face: Select one of the 16 provided face templates.
- Body: Provide the following:
- Height: maximums are 6-ft-8 (men) and 6-ft-2 (women).
- Weight: maximums are 400 lbs (men) and 200 lbs (women).
- Body Type: select one of the provided body templates. Type 1 to 15.
- Skin Color: Select one of the 10 Sample Colors.
- Body Oil: 0 to 100.
- Attire: you are going to need to provide specific details on these. Again, keep things simple. The more complicated the attire the longer it’s going to take to get your wrestler created.
- Name Information:
- Provide your Name, Abbreviated Name, Entrance Name.
- Your Social Account Name will be your Twitch name.
- Presentation Name: provide at least one of the following: Nick Name, First Name 1, First Name 2, Last Name.
- Personal Information:
- Crowd Reaction: Cheer or Boo
- Personality Traits: Choose one from each trait (we max this out).
- Prideful / Egotistical
- Respectful / Disrespectful
- Perseverant / Desperate
- Loyal / Treacherous
- Bold / Cowardly
- Disciplined / Aggressive
- Crowd Signs
- Attributes will all be maxed.
- ALL Abilities should be taken at Level 3.
- Wrestler Skills are addressed lower on this page.
- Menu Screen Pose: Better to try and count the Rows and pose # within the row.
- Entrance: We will be using the Easy Creation mode. Provide the template / names for each category:
- Title Motion
- MITB Motion
- Entrance Music
- Titantron Movie
- Ribbon Movie
- Wall & Banner Movie
- Stage Ramp Movie
- Apron & Ring Post Movie
- Movie Display: any other movie display settings are listed here.
- Move-Set: we will be using the Quick Edit function to define your wrestler’s move set.
- Select one of Fighting Style or Copy from Superstar and let me know which style or superstar you want me to copy your moves and skills from.
- We can tweak things like finishers. Let me know the name of the finishing moves you want your wrestler to use.
We’ve had to tweak our ruleset over time to govern which skills wrestlers can have as the AI is not very good at showing a lot of variety.
- All Basic Action skills should be taken.
- All Special Match Action skills should be taken.
- All Special Action skills should be taken.
OMG! Moment Skills have a few restrictions on what skills you can take to add some variety to our matches.
Individual Group A (Pick 1)
- Ring Breaker (Super Heavyweights only)
- Outside Superplex
- Super Dropkick
- Torpedo DDT
- Corner Post Baseball Slide
- Coast to Coast
- Top Rope Double Knee
- Apron DDT
- Apron Superplex
Individual Group B (Pick 1)
- Barricade Breaker
- Skull Crushing Big Boot
- Catching Finisher
- Suicide Dive
- King of Swing
- Corkscrew Legdrop
- Multiple Attitude Adjustments
Locker Group (Pick 1)
- Locker Powerbomb
- Locker Superkick Combo
Office Group (Pick 1)
- Office Table Powerbomb
- Office Table DDT
Everyone is allowed to take all the following skills:
- Through the Table
- Ladder Finisher
- Escape Artist
- Pod People
- Double Finisher
- Breaker Box Spear
- TV Monitor Spear
- Ladder Bridge Powerbomb
- Car Finisher
- Kendo-Assisted Yes! Lock
- Break-Out Finisher
Triple Powerbomb 1 & 2 are not allowed for selection currently. Unicorn Stampede is currently being held for use by Boss Tag Teams only. Power Bomb / Boston Crab is reserved for bosses only.
Wrestler entrance music can be selected from Epidemic Sound. Songs cannot be selected by multiple wrestlers, so they will be handled on a first-come first-serve basis. Your CAW music selection can be chosen (and changed) by posting in our #sgwf-music channel on discord.
You can view Wrestler and Tag Team music selections here: SGWF Music List.