The SGWF uses WWE 2k19 on PC to simulate matches. If you have this version of the game, you can create your own wrestler and then upload it.
Please be familiar with our CAW guidelines, however, they are subject to change.
- Uploads: Please mark your wrestlers with the hashtag: #Stonegrasp or #SGWF.
- Attributes: All attributes must be set to 100. If you don’t, you run the risk that I’ll forget to max these out.
- Approval: All CAWs are subject to approval by Stone before admittance to the federation.
- Removal: All CAWs are subject to removal at any time by Stone. Please see our rules: https://stonegrasp.com/?page_id=541
- Obtaining a CaW. See our rules here: https://stonegrasp.com/?page_id=541
If you do not have WWE 2k19 on PC (or the community servers have been shut down), we ask you to use the following guidelines when creating your wrestler. At this point, the simpler it is, the faster you’re going to be put into the federation.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Face: Select one of the 16 provided face templates.
- Body: Provide the following:
- Height. (All wrestler weights are normalized – no need to provide this).
- Body Type: select one of the provided body templates. Type 1 to 15.
- Skin Color: Select one of the 10 Sample Colors.
- Body Oil: 0 to 100.
- Attire: you are going to need to provide specific details on these. Again, keep things simple. The more complicated the attire the longer it’s going to take to get your wrestler created.
- Name Information:
- Provide your Name, Abbreviated Name, Entrance Name.
- Your Social Account Name will be your Twitch name.
- Presentation Name: provide at least one of the following: Nick Name, First Name 1, First Name 2, Last Name.
- Personal Information:
- Crowd Reaction: Cheer or Boo
- Personality Traits: Choose one from each trait.
- Prideful / Egotistical
- Respectful / Disrespectful
- Perseverant / Desperate
- Loyal / Treacherous
- Bold / Cowardly
- Disciplined / Aggressive
- Crowd Signs
- Skills / Abilities are skipped. This will be addressed further down the list.
- Attributes will all be maxed.
- Menu Screen Pose: Better to try and count the Rows and pose # within the row.
- Entrance: We will be using the Easy Creation mode. Provide the template / names for each category:
- Title Motion
- MITB Motion
- Entrance Music
- Titantron Movie
- Ribbon Movie
- Wall & Banner Movie
- Stage Ramp Movie
- Apron & Ring Post Movie
- Movie Display: any other movie display settings are listed here.
- Move-Set: we will be using the Quick Edit function to define your wrestler’s move set.
- Select one of Fighting Style or Copy from Superstar and let me know which style or superstar you want me to copy your moves and skills from.
- We can tweak things like finishers. Let me know the name of the finishing moves you want your wrestler to use.
Some wrestlers’ entrance music has been over-written in favour of custom songs. Please note that the following song entrances have been changed for our federation. Due to the recent DMCA take-downs we are sticking with WWE 2k19 in-game music or music we feel we could “get away with”. Music with strikethroughs will eventually be brought back in.
Candies 3 is now The Swinger’s theme song: Magic Man by Heart.
- Cube 3 is now AJ Lee theme.
Modern 3 is now The Simpsons’ theme. Rey Mysterio is now the David Bowie Starman song. Space 1 is now the Space Unicorn song. Sports 2 is now the Shaft theme song. Sports 3 is now Elbi Frog’s entrance.
- Stars 1 is now the Russian National Anthem.
- Steel 2 is now Demolition.
Traditional 2 is now The Hit Squad entrance. Traditional 3 is now Double Trouble from Harry Potter. Underground 1 is now Another Ones Bites the Dust.
- Voyage 2 is now the Hulk Hogan / Real American theme.
Voyage 3 is now the Ned Flanders’ theme.